You may be fully capable of living on your own, but just need help with a few tasks in your daily routine. Imagine! believes that this should not prevent you from exercising your independence or living on your own. Imagine! provides supports by way of direct staffing and technology to assist with daily chores, transportation, health management, and much more.
** Available in Colorado only **
Here is a list of ways that Imagine! supports an individual, so that they may live on their own:
- Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments.
- Assistance with grocery shopping.
- Maintaining cleanliness of household.
- Assistance with meal prep and cooking.
- Assistance with scheduling transportation to day activities.
- Close collaboration with other service providers.
- Assistance with shopping for clothes or other essentials.
- Help with budgeting, enhancing money management skills and paying bills on time.
- Practice safety skills at home and in the community.
- Communicate with the leasing offices and property manager to make sure bills are up to date and arrangments are smooth.
- Regular check ins, make sure place is safe and clean. Check on safety and cleanliness of food.
- Nursing supports.
- Available by phone 24/7, always available for support.
Imagine! also looks for ways to increase one’s independence even more with the use of modern technology, including:
- Enhanced communication using Smart devices.
- Remote sensors on doors and appliance for safety.
- Reminder systems for Medication administration, daily routines, hygeine tasks, cooking routines, and making healthy choices.